6 Beauty Tips To Get You Through New Year’s Eve In Sydney
If you’re celebrating New Year’s Eve in Sydney, two things can be guaranteed; it’ll be magical - and it’ll be warmer than most other places on earth.
So, with that in mind, what you don’t want is your perfectly curated New Year’s Eve beauty look ending up half way down your face by the time the 12 o’clock fireworks hit.
What you want is a few key steps and products in your make-up routine to ensure your look stays put longer than usual, withstanding heat, sweat - and endless dancing.
Plus, you need some sparkle.
We’ve filmed a look and added in six KEY long-lasting make-up products that will ensure you see the start of 2018 with a bang - and a fresh, shimmery face.
- Revlon Photoready Prime + Anti Shine Balm Primer (this is INCREDIBLE for creating a base your make-up will stick to all night long.)
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline SuperStay 24-Hour Powder (this powder helps to ‘lock in’ your base, so it stays looking fresh all night)
- Maybelline Master Contour Kit (for bronzer and blush)
- Benefit Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Colour
- Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Gel (this gel sets your brows and brow colour in place so it doesn’t sweat down your face and your brow hairs stay in place)
- MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extended Eye Base (provides a velvety, cushiony base for your eye shadow colour to cling to, without smudging)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette (Shades: White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Carmel, Marzipan, Creme Brulee)
- L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner (Goldrush)
- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner (Black)
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer (stops your lipstick from bleeding out of your lip lines and ensures it stays ‘smudge-proof’ during that 12 o’clock kiss!)
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour (Lady-Be-Good)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Spray (locks your entire look into place once you’ve finished and refreshes your skin)
Looking for products to keep your hair looking perfect all night?