6 Reasons Rihanna’s Fenty Foundation Is STUPIDLY Good
I want to preface this article by saying it's not sponsored, I'm just obsessed.
It’s been a few weeks since Rihanna’s FENTY Beauty range hit shelves - and holy shit was the reception warm.
Off the back of Kim K’s beauty launch, you could see it in beauty blogger’s faces that they were sceptical trying the products before they even started - the look of concern then swiftly changed to surprise and awe when they tried the products.
It’s like they couldn’t believe a CELEBRITY had produced anything so useable - and far from gimmicky.
The FENTY Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation received particularly high accolades.
So, I jumped aboard the bandwagon, and endeavoured to see what all the fuss was about.
Two weeks after lathering it on my skin daily, I’ve realise that yes - holy shit indeed - this one’s up there with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk. The beauty obsessed among us will know that that’s A VERY GOOD THING.
Here’s why you should give it a go.
- It comes in 40 shades - 40, FORTY! Even L’Oreal’s True Match foundation only comes in 20-something.
- It won’t be ‘sweated off’- it’s resistant to sweat and humidity and won’t clog pores!
- It blends so easily into your skin - gives skin an instantly smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish.
- The coverage is build able - medium to full, depending on what you’re after.
- The packaging is lit - so chic. Like, what else is there to say?
- It’s $50.
The other products, like the Match Stix, have magnets inside, so you can’t lose them.
Rhi Rhi girl, you did it.