The Greatest Showman Is Getting A Covers Album
The music in The Greatest Showman was incredible.
So we were super excited when we found out that it was getting a new covers album - with some really big name stars getting involved.
The Greatest Showman: Reimagined album is coming out on November 16th! You might hear a familiar voice singing “Never Enough” 😉 – Team KC pic.twitter.com/LoLNcxWAVk— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) October 9, 2018
Think Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Missy Elliott and Panic! At The Disco taking on new arrangements of the songs from the movie.
So move over Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron, because we are so ready for this!
It is due out November 16 - so just over one month to go!
The full soundtrack song listing can be found below:
1. The Greatest Show – Panic! At The Disco
2. A Million Dreams – P!nk
3. A Million Dreams (Reprise) – Willow Sage Hart
4. Come Alive – Years & Years and Jess Glynne
5. The Other Side – MAX and Ty Dolla $ign
6. Never Enough – Kelly Clarkson
7. This Is Me (The Reimagined Remix) –Keala Settle, Kesha and Missy Elliott
8. Rewrite The Stars – James Arthur and Anne-Marie
9. Tightrope – Sara Bareilles
10. From Now On – Zac Brown Band
11. The Greatest Show – Pentatonix
12. Come Alive – Craig David
13. This Is Me – Kesha
14. Rewrite The Stars (Acoustic) – Zendaya