Heading to CMC Rocks? Here's Everything You Need To Know
Global superstars THE DIXIE CHICKS will return to Australia for the first time in OVER 10 YEARS to headline CMC Rocks QLD’s 10th Anniversary!
But if you're planning on rocking out at this year's Festival, you might wanna read up on all the details, first.
Getting to the festival
-For transportation to the CMC Awards Show from the festival, show up at the North Carpark at 3pm and hop on! Seats are limited.
For enquires click here or hit up the CMC Facebook. ~First to arrive will be greeted with a merch bag!~
- Day parking is $10 per day - to be paid on arrival.
- Please note: you can NOT leave your cars in the carpark overnight, they will be towed if on site after midnight that day.
FOR CAMPERS ONLY
- Overflow parking is $25 for Thursday – Monday inclusive.
- This has to be pre-booked through Moshtix here.
- You only pay once (not $25 per day).
CMC will be running shuttles from Coopers Road to the Festival Venue.
These tickets are $5.00 (GST exclusive) return.
Tickets must be pre-purchased and can be purchased here.
Love country music? Tune in to iHeartCountry on iHeartRadio here.